Messaging© Integrated Electronic Data Exchange
E*HealthLine’s Messaging© standard allows the exchange of clinical data between systems. Messaging© is designed to support a central patient care system as well as being more distributed within a secure integrated environment where data resides in departmental systems.
E*HealthLine's extensive range of predefined messaging specifications and EDI tools offer:
- An extensive definition library for HL7, HIPAA, EDIFACT, NCPDP, and X.12 messages
- The ability to add predefined EDI, or custom messaging interfaces to applications
- Flexibility in selecting between Pure Java, COM Objects, C++ libraries and .NET libraries to implement the interface
- Support in managing UNICODE messages
- Ability to parse multi-byte characters in various languages
- Exceptionally high-speed and efficient parser
- Reduced documentation errors, ensuring message definitions match generated specifications
E*HealthLine Messaging & Mapping Tools
- Supports HL7 Profile and HL7's XML schema for 2.x messages.
- Creates XML schemas from the EDI definition.
- Supports a wide variety of message specifications - HL7, X.12, XML, EDIFACT, HCFA, UB92, ASTM, NCPDP, HIPAA and user defined formats
- Supports development languages: C++, Java, VB, DELPHI, POWERBUILDER, .NET capable languages, etc
- Supports various operating systems: WINDOWS NT-based systems, UNIX / LINUX
- Supports multiple platforms: The COM Engine runs on Windows 98 and above versions, while the Java engine runs on all platforms supporting JDK 1.3 - Incorporated into applications using the COM object, Java C++ libraries or Java Classes
Provides Scalable and Extendable Solutions
Through the implementation of a diverse range of innovative optional additions to core solutions, E*HealthLine’s healthcare applications meet a range of new requirements to further assist in streamlining clinical workflows and scalable resolutions.
Learn more about Messaging© Integrated Electronic Data Exchange - Download Brochure - Request a Demo