Medical Billing Processing Center
E*HealthLine’s medical billing applications automatically track and manage the entire claims process, and scrub medical claims for potential errors.
Billing Processing Center benefits:
- Submission to payors is within 48 hours.
- Clean billing information.
- Detailed and/or summary bills are available for each patient.
- Summary bills can be printed, verified, edited, and reprinted when necessary.
- Payment entry includes electronic payment reconciliation capabilities.
- Expedites the submission and processing of insurance claims.
- CMS-1500, UB-04 Forms can be assembled and edited prior to submission.
- Charge code file enables exceptions by insurance code for price and coverage. Alternative pricing established for each insurance code.
- Charge code labels can be printed to assist in inventory control.
- ICT, ICD9, ICD-9 CM, ICD 10, Loinc. NDC, etc.
- Available reports include:
- Aging reports
- Outstanding charges
- Billing Journal
Learn more about Medical Billing Processing Center - Download Brochure - Request a Demo